There are lots of ways to GET INVOLVED!! Make sure you join the World Pancreatic Cancer Day social media pages to get all the information and stay up to date!
WHY is this special day needed?
Pancreatic cancer has the lowest survival rates of any major cancer; a little known fact and one that has barely changed in more than 40 years. We need to DEMAND BETTER.
Our strong view is that an annual World Pancreatic Cancer Day will help to bring about a much needed change in awareness levels about the disease and a focus on the need for urgent change.
Thank you so much in advance for your support. We very much look forward to working together to put pancreatic cancer on the global map.How can I make a difference?
Thank YOU for supporting this global initiative!
You can help this campaign all year long!
- Visit the WPCD website http://worldpancreaticcancerday.org/
- Join our Facebook group
- Join the World Pancreatic Cancer Day Facebook group
- Share these Facebook groups with your family and friends
- Join our Twitter Account @CraigsCause
- Tweet about World Pancreatic Cancer Day- use #WPCD
- Get your family and friends to Tweet about World Pancreatic Cancer Day
- Share the World Pancreatic Cancer Day Video on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook