Craig’s Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society is always looking for volunteers who are interested in making a change and taking action to advance Pancreatic Cancer awareness, education and research. Additionally, we are looking for volunteers who are interested in supporting patients and caregivers affected by Pancreatic Cancer. There are many opportunities to get involved that will suit your personal talents, interests and time availability. Some of these volunteers positions include but are not limited to;
- Help at an Event or even Host one! – We can always use more hands to help at our events- and we make sure to share lots of laughs while we work. If you are interested in hosting your own fundraiser check out the Fundraising Ideas page for some suggestions.
- Support Volunteer- Support patients and caregivers by becoming involved in our patient to patient and caregiver to caregiver networks.
- Administrative Tasks- Support Craig’s Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society by providing clerical support, such as data entry, photocopying, creating mailing labels, mail outs, writing of thank you letters, bookkeeping, sending out of e-mails etc.
- Awareness Campaign Volunteers- This includes getting various awareness messages out to the public, distributing public service announcements and other materials to newspapers, television and radio stations, mail outs, poster campaigns and social networking (Facebook, Twitter etc). Just joining our Facebook page and sharing the posts with friends will greatly help increase awareness.
- Grant Application Writing- Craig’s Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society is interested in finding individuals who are experienced in the area of grant writing and applications for grants.
Craig’s Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society takes pride in the fact that over 90% of the donations received fund pancreatic cancer research, with the rest of the donations funding awareness campaigns and a financial patient support program. 100% of our organizational costs are covered by the generous support of Corporate Sponsors.
It is only with the support of volunteers that our organization continues to grow and support more and more patients and caregivers across Canada.
Want to Volunteer?
If you have ever thought of helping in some capacity, contact us today and we will find a role that works for you. email@example.com